18 Feb 2012

Fucking Catherine Corinne

I met my high school sweetheart Catherine in level five, when I was eleven. My family had just moved from the city to the country, so I ended up changing schools a month or two before the end of the school year. Catherine was the first girl I spotted when I was taken into my new class: she had a pretty face with dimples, long blonde hair, very blue eyes, and a wonderful--though shy--smile.

And, even then, at age 12, she had curves and a large pair of tits. In fact, she had the biggest tits in the class, not only that year but for a few years to come. I wanted to play with those tits from the moment I saw her.

We became boyfriend/girlfriend about a year later, and, with the exception of our second year of high school, we were together right up until a few weeks before we graduated.

And, eventually, I did get to play with those tits. I got to play with those tits quite a bit. And, as I thought, they were fucking spectacular: big and firm, and with small, soft nipples that responded perfectly to my fingertips and my tongue. And, to my surprise, Catherine loved having her nipples nibbled on.

And that's where the problem was: a good Catholic girl, over the years Catherine slowly let our blossoming sex life progress, but always only to a point...a point just shy of my cock penetrating her pussy.

It started, in fact, with me stroking her tits in the back seat of my car. Then she gave me full access, first with my hands, then with my mouth. When that got old, and I let her know in no uncertain terms that I wanted more, hands started finding their way into pants. Soon I was making her moan with my fingers, and then she started working her way up to giving me handjobs. At that point, I argued, it was time for us to consummate our many years together. I wanted her virginity. And I wanted to fuck her.

But she was a little too devoted to Jesus. Sure, she said, she wanted to fuck me, and she thought nothing would be more romantic than the two of us giving each other our virginity (she didn't know that I had given mine to Victoria a couple of years earlier) but she was convinced it was a sin that she would burn in Hell for later.

But, she said, she was pretty sure she could safely blow me while avoiding the fire and brimstone.

When I finished scratching my head, and wondering about the logic behind her thinking, I decided I could live with blowjobs while continuing my campaign to gain entry into her pussy.

It turned out, she learned very quickly to give great head. After she got past the surprise of having my cum explode into her mouth the first time, she always--always--swallowed, and by the third time she blew me, she had learned to deep throat me. After a couple of Friday and Saturday nights in the back seat, she was blowing me like a pro. And she really enjoyed it. She said so many times.

But Jesus--the Jesus who was just fine with her taking my cock all the way down her throat until a huge load of my cum exploded down her esophagus but was just waiting for my cock to push through her labia so that he could send her to Hell for eternity--continued to stand between me and Catherine's Holy Grail.

Eventually one Friday night my frustration turned into an argument, followed by a very long phone call that went late into the night. Somewhere around 1AM I drove to her house, parked way down at the end of the driveway, and walked up to her house. I tapped on her window, and she slid it open long enough to tell me to go away. I told her I was going to go sit in my car at the end of the driveway, and if she would like to talk about it, she could sneak out and join me.

Catherine's sister, Corinne, had heard me tapping at the window, and went into Catherine's room to find out what was going on. They talked for about fifteen minutes: Corinne took my side, telling Catherine that her reason for not fucking me was silly, and suggested Catherine start fucking me before someone else did, but Catherine didn't budge. Finally, Corinne told Catherine she should at least sneak out, meet me, and tell me to go home. Catherine refused, and told Corinne she should do it if she was so concerned about me.

And that's how Catherine's sister Corinne ended up in my car at 1:30AM one Friday night wearing nothing but a robe, panties and slippers.

Corinne related her entire conversation with Catherine to me, and ended by saying, "I told her if she didn't fuck you someone else would. And I told her that if I were her I would fuck you."

I looked at her, and said, "Really?"

"Of course," she said. "Who wouldn't?"

We both suddenly realised where we were, and the significant moral boundary we were in danger of crossing. After a solid minute of quiet contemplation, I decided to let her make the next move.

She did.

She slowly tugged the belt around her waist and pulled her robe open just enough that I could see her right breast and hip. I reached over and pulled her robe open the rest of the way. Corinne looked a lot like Catherine--face, dimples, hair, eyes, height, curves--but Corinne's tits were smaller. But I'm a hips and ass man, and Corinne had Catherine's hips and ass. And besides, smaller tits can be just as sexy as bigger tits--and Corinne's tits were all sorts of sexy.

Corinne climbed into the back seat, and then I joined her. She laid back, her robe falling open to reveal the body I now wanted more than Catherine's, and I ran my hands up her legs and thighs to her hips. She lifted her ass off the seat, and I slid her panties down and off. She pulled her knees up and then opened them to give me complete access. I leaned down and began kissing her soft, blonde hair, then slide my tongue between her labia and into her cunt. She tasted delicious. I could feel with my tongue that she was very tight, and only slightly wet, but she grabbed my head, closed her eyes, and began moaning as I licked and sucked her labia and clit. It did not take me long to bring her to a quiet, but intense, orgasm.

I continued licking her labia for several minutes until she calmed down, then I sat up and unbuttoned my jean and took them off. My cock was rock hard and throbbing, and I noticed Corinne staring at it. "You've got a big cock," she said. "Bigger than my boyfriend's. I'm not sure I can do this."

"Don't worry, it'll fit, and I'll be very gentle," I said, moving between her spread legs. She smiled as she grabbed my cock and guided the tip between her wet, hairy lips. As I worked it slowly into her cunt, she used her hand to make sure I didn't penetrate her too quickly. When I was half-way in, I laid down on her, she wrapped her legs around me, and we began fucking. At first it was a little unpleasant for her, but after a few minutes she relaxed and began to enjoy it more. I fucked her very slowly, not only trying to be gentle but also wanting it to last longer. But Corinne was was too tight, and I was way too worked up, for it to last long. After about five minutes I gushed inside her.

"Damn," I said. "I was hoping that would have lasted longer."

She smiled at me. "That's okay, let's do it again."

I love sloppy seconds.

We sat up, kissing and touching and making out until I started to get hard again. I squeezed her small but sexy tits, and rubbed and pinched her small, but rubbery, nipples. She leaned back, inviting me to kiss and suck on them, and I eagerly obliged. When she responded, I sucked harder, then began nibbling. Like her sister, Corinne loved having her nipples nibbled, so I gradually increased the intensity until I was pretty much biting them. She loved it.

She leaned down, took my cock into her mouth and sucked me for a few minutes. Then she sat up, straddled me, and worked herself down onto my cock. This time it lasted much longer, and Corinne touched herself as she fucked me as slowly as she could. After she came, and her back and legs started to tire, I laid her on her back and fucked her slowly and gently until I came inside her again. Then I collapsed on her for several minutes before she decided she should return to the house.

We kissed goodnight, silently agreeing never to tell another soul of our immoral transgression.

Many years later, when I ran across Corinne's photo on her company's web site, I wondered for a brief moment if she had ever told Catherine about what we had done. And I wondered if Jesus would see to it that we would both burn in Hell for eternity.

Either way, I don't care. Fucking Catherine Corinne was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment